Figured It Out Charters
About Your Captain
I’ve been fishing offshore for 25 years with 13 of those years as a captain. I fish all the major kingfish tournaments in our area throughout the year.
What do I need to bring on the trip?
- To help ensure you have an enjoyable time on the boat, it is recommended you bring sun protection some items include;
- Sunblock Face sticks are helpful and pocket-friendly), sunglasses, hats, and light clothing.
- Food and drinks are not included however there will be waters available for clients. A sub safe will ensure your sub does not get wet in the cooler (linked above).
- If you are prone to motion or sea sickness, Dramamine can be taken before boarding the boat.
- You may bring a towel to dry and clean hands on in between fish.
- There is a dry coffin box on board for storage so a small bag is permitted for storing personal items and snacks.
- A small cooler is recommended to store fish for the ride home especially on longer drives to ensure keeping it fresh.
Can I bring alcoholic beverages?
You are welcome to bring beer. No hard liquor is permitted.
What things should I leave behind?
Please do not bring the following aboard.
- cell phone
- gps devices
- illicit drugs